PANIC ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALLIANCE HISTORY

2 posters

Go down

ALLIANCE HISTORY Empty ALLIANCE HISTORY

Post  [VBDB] viper09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Welcome this gives you some history on who PANDORUM INVICTUS IS

Well the alliance had been getting planned since early 2008. Where it was always going to be an industry and pvp based alliance, That worked on the basis of military loyalty and command structure. Now the way i went about research how to run an alliance.

Now in the late end of 2008 i joined the iris to see how a pure 100% pvp corp worked and it was a fuck ton of fun, then that corporation joined an alliance called united freeman alliance.And to be fair on iris we were the main pvp focus of the alliance and eventually with very little fcing experience i became head fc of the alliance and i learnt alot of the way to control a fleet wasn't being all forceful and shouting you had to be blunt but not hard enough to offend everyone in the fleet. After about 4months through much arguing with the high command of said alliance i left and tbh it was the best move i ever made unfortunately i left iris and alot of good friends i made behind.

After that i drifted around high sec and low sec pvping with friends before i was invited to join MV macabre votum 1 of the biggest alliances around at the time but it never felt like home and i quickly left.

P.S At time of writing this the alliance is 434 member's strong

LONG LIVE PANDORUM INVICTUS
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao

[VBDB] viper09
[VBDB] viper09
Admin

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE HISTORY Empty Re: ALLIANCE HISTORY

Post  [-IRIS]Lacart Nosco Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 am

AMEN BROTHER!! cheers
[-IRIS]Lacart Nosco
[-IRIS]Lacart Nosco
Admin

https://panic.danskforum.net